Flashed Back, Stuck on Bootloader - 2.3.340

csantoro85

Reaction score
I installed the update for 2.3.340 but was unable to root afterwards, so I flashed back to 2.3.15. Now my phone is stuck @ the bootloader with the "Ok to Program" Message on it. I can not get off of this screen. Can someone please help me out? Am I Bricked?

cgrimm9

Reaction score
Bricked till 2.3.340 sbf file comes out. never use a lower sbf file it will put your phone in a in operatave state. only use the one you have that you for your current system

OP
C

csantoro85

Reaction score
Also, will the Droid X battery charge while plugged in even if it's suck in BootLoader?

cgrimm9

Reaction score
no one knows how long till the sbf gets released and battery will not charge in the bootloader. hopefully battery is full. its possible you could go to a verizon store and say your phone bricked on update. but that is oviosly not the recommended do to this was your fault not the update

OP
C

csantoro85

Reaction score
I guess worst case scenario then I'd have to pick up a new battery which would be cheaper than paying the Insurance Fee for a new phone

Jordan8

Reaction score
I read somewhere that you could use the leaked sbf(320) & then ota update back to 340. Don't hold me to that though.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

tatuud

Reaction score
Nope I don't think the full 320 sbf will help him since he flashed the 2.3.15 sbf. That's what the disclaimer says where the first full 320 sbf was posted. I would however try it as u don't have much to lose at this point. If it works u can then flash system only 340.

tatuud

Reaction score
I would check over at...my droid world.

akappy332

Reaction score
OP
C

csantoro85

Reaction score
I flashed with an 2.3.32 SBF I Found. It got me out of bootloader, but my phone is stuck on the Droid X Eye and "DROID" Screen. Does anyone know what I should do next?

pistolwhip

Reaction score
I am in the same boat man, i was stuck in the bootloader, just flashed the 2.3.32 sbf. now stuck in the droid eye loop
donation to whoever helps, please

chkmate

Silver Member
Reaction score
I guess worst case scenario then I'd have to pick up a new battery which would be cheaper than paying the Insurance Fee for a new phone

I don't know how much they are but you can buy an external battery charger. Its like a digital camera battery charger. Pop battery out of phone and put in charger. Think its like 15 bucks.

Please don't go off and tear up you cord to charge it. That's just ridiculous.

c]=[k(V)8's Droid X Tapatalk

OP
C

csantoro85

Reaction score
I was able to install one of the .340 SBF's from Team Black Hat. I did get my phone running, but not I have the invalid battery icon no matter what I do. Did a factory data reset, brought it back to Verizon, they ordered me a New Droid X that'll be here on Tuesday.