Droid X stuck at bootloader 30.04 screen HELP PLEASE!!!

mjwamps

Reaction score
Can anyone please help me. I tried installing gingerbread on my droid x the other day and my phone got stuck on the Motorola logo just flashing on and off. I downloaded RSD lite 4.8 and the tried to sbf back. it did not work. It says process failed. I tried two other spf files and those did not work either. My phone version was the 2.3.340 when I bought it. now the Damb thing is stuck on the bootloader when i put my battery in. It says "Code corrupt. Battery ok to program" Is there an Sbf file that will fix my phone? here are the ones I tried in the order I tried them. at least there names i mean. Any help would be so greatly apreciated this phone was like my wife. lol

Phoxus__Droid_X_gift.zip
Shadow_X6_2.3.13_SYSTEM.zip
Happy_Hollidays_from_TBH.zip

sonicfreak360

Reaction score
Well I think you could have gotten gingerbread after the install it you had done a factory reset... I guess you just have to get a good sbf.

AND JUST SO YOU KNOW, SBF LINKS CANNOT BE POSTED, PM HIM!!!

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

OP
M

mjwamps

Reaction score
how can i do this then?

Pm who. I dont anyone with a spf file. do you have one?

ldopa

Silver Member
Reaction score
You can find links to threads with the file. Also you need rsd lite 4.9 (not 4.8) and the latest drivers and the full sbf. Check the TBH triple threat thread. Also video on youtube on sbf for dx has links. They are everywhere.
Also what system are you using? Xp? Win 7?

From my Liberated DROID2 at 1.25ghz

OP
M

mjwamps

Reaction score
thank you guys so much. so just follow the link you provided.? does that have the spf. and do you have a link for RSD lite 4.9

OP
M

mjwamps

Reaction score
Well i tried the full spf of 2.3.340 and it failed. im so dissapointed. any other suggestions? When I turn my phone on it goes right into bootloader mode. It wont go into recovery either. it just stays in bootloader.

ldopa

Silver Member
Reaction score
Well some details would be nice. What does it say in bootloader? Does it say ok to program? Does your phone show up on rsd lite 4.9 (need current drivers). Also and this may sound weird, but try it on another computer. This worked for me when my laptop failed. If you have all the right files and bootloader says ok to program and your device shows up in rsd, you should be golden. It will work.

From my Liberated DROID2 at 1.25ghz

1KDS

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
If you are still bricked try this

Xpain

Reaction score
/\ /\ /\ 1KDS great seeing you here. Great work and thanks for what you do for the community. Wish I could buy you a beer right now... :icon_ banana: