Have I Bricked my Droid X?

djenks24

Reaction score
I have been trying to get back to stock using VRZ_MB810_2.3.15_1FF_01.sbf and RSD Lite 4.8 but my phone is stuck in the boot loader. I also tried P3's SHADO sbf and RSD says it passes but phone is still in the bootloader???? Am I trying to flash the wrong file or should I get in touch with assurion?

In the bootloader there is one line that says Err: A5,70,70,00,1F

HELP!!!! Need my phone! Guess I picked a bad time. I was running rubix 1.9.5.

Reaction score
I have been trying to get back to stock using VRZ_MB810_2.3.15_1FF_01.sbf and RSD Lite 4.8 but my phone is stuck in the boot loader. I also tried P3's SHADO sbf and RSD says it passes but phone is still in the bootloader???? Am I trying to flash the wrong file or should I get in touch with assurion?

In the bootloader there is one line that says Err: A5,70,70,00,1F

HELP!!!! Need my phone! Guess I picked a bad time. I was running rubix 1.9.5.

it sounds like you flashed the wrong sbf. if you are running rubix 1.9.5, you should be on system 2.3.340 and you used a 2.3.15 sbf. you need to get the 2.3.320 full sbf and then either the 2.3.340 system only (which i believe is the shadow one) or a 2.3.340 update zip. i would also recommend downloading rsd 4.9

contacting assurion won't be much help unless you plan on telling them you lost your phone as rooting voids your warranty. plus it seems to be frowned upon in the community to put it back on the cell phone companies because of a user error.

Last edited:
OP
D

djenks24

Reaction score
Can't find 2.3.3 full sbf

I can't find a download for the full sbf, I have the correct SHADO_X6_2.3.34_SYSTEM-ONLY.sbf. Being that I'm stuck at the bootloader the update.zip doesn't do me any good, even though I found that:). Thanks for the info, any additional help would be appreciated.

Reaction score
i know how much it sucks to be without a phone, but if you can hold on until later tonight (6-7 eastern), i have the 2.3.320 full sbf on my laptop at home. i can upload it to a hosting site and pm you the link, if you can't find it before then