Flash?

t0k3ndr01d

Reaction score
I am 100% supporting this phone and have all intentions of getting it the day it comes available online or in store however I'm concerned with the phone not having a flash for the camera. It seems odd to me that they would leave out something that seems pretty essential when you want to take a picture in a low-light setting. I really use it for a flashlight more though and it will pain me to part with this feature however if i must, I must. Anyone else feel the same way?

Martin030908

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I find this odd too.

... and then you look at the LG Revolution, which is comparable to the Bionic and it has a flash, but only a 5mp camera....

Bionic has the 8mp but is missing a key element....

It's like no one wants to make a 'complete' device, they'd rather leave just one straggling detail so we're always looking for something else.

Raptor007

Reaction score
I thought I noticed the flash when I looked at specs yesterday. Here is the back of the Droid Bionic.

Attachments

• 2011-01-05-droid-bionic-4.jpeg
    2011-01-05-droid-bionic-4.jpeg
    42.3 KB · Views: 638
OP
T

t0k3ndr01d

Reaction score
@bdawson21 thanks for pointing that out to me, i thought i had read it did, but then i watched the ces video for it and it looked more like just a swirl design on the back of the phone in the video but the pic that raptor007 posted i can clearly see that is a flash but go back to the video and watch it and compare to the picture and it seems different, sorry for the confusion and thanks for the clarification

Raptor007

Reaction score
I think the way they are handling these phones during their launches its tough to see what is there. The led flash looked to me like it was a notch for a speaker until I went back so its not surprising others didn't notice it either.

jbdow

Reaction score
Kinda like when they sell you a car, You'd think the unvieling would be ticking
off All the features, instead of giving us pomp...

akhi216

Reaction score
It's like no one wants to make a 'complete' device, they'd rather leave just one straggling detail so we're always looking for something else.

This guy's a genius

Sent from my PG06100 using DroidForums App

lostsouls70

Reaction score
Does anybody know how to get adobe flash on the S3? or a program like it?

IIIce

Reaction score
Download it from the Google Play store.

lancelanz

Reaction score
I actually went to adobe's website and found a list of flash versions and downloaded the next to last(newest) version for android and it is all good.