First ever full scale 3D RPG for Android!

Status
Not open for further replies.

LMerano

Reaction score
Crusade Of Destiny is the first ever full scale 3D RPG for Android!
Here is a quick look at Crusade Of Destiny running on the Google phone Nexus One with the Android Operating System. Crusade Of Destiny joins the line up of best android games. This demo is on Android 2.1 it will run even better on Android 2.2 froyo.

Check it out!
Preview on Google Nexus One also for Droid and HTC

[video=youtube;T2H-wm2gnXo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T2H-wm2gnXo"]YouTube - Crusade Of Destiny 3D RPG Android Game Preview on Google Nexus One also for Droid and HTC[/video]

titans

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Yeah I wouldn't recommend Crusade of Destiny to someone new to RPG's, or someone who doesn't have much patience.

dontcare

Reaction score
Not gonna lie looks pretty lame...

Anyone who likes the Diablo series back in the day...get Dungeon Hunters

JUST like D2. Looks like it, plays like it (hack and slash, tap to attack/cast spells/etc), even has some editor programs coming out on the market for it.

When I first downloaded it and opened it up...I thought I was back in the past playing D2 on my computer...lol.

Im in the military and worked a mid last night for 12 hours and I literally played the damn game for 12 straight hours on post hahahaha..

mrgoochio

Reaction score
Not gonna lie looks pretty lame...

Anyone who likes the Diablo series back in the day...get Dungeon Hunters

JUST like D2. Looks like it, plays like it (hack and slash, tap to attack/cast spells/etc), even has some editor programs coming out on the market for it.

When I first downloaded it and opened it up...I thought I was back in the past playing D2 on my computer...lol.

Im in the military and worked a mid last night for 12 hours and I literally played the damn game for 12 straight hours on post hahahaha..

droid needs some online games in this genre :)

ChugIt

Reaction score
I tried this a month or so ago and it looked too much like World of Warcraft for me. The vector graphics were an annoying deal breaker for me. To each their own though, If YOU like it then that's all that matters.

Status
Not open for further replies.