Crusade of Destiny => 3D RPG with awesome graphics is on the way

OP
MustangGT500

MustangGT500

DF News Team
Premium Member
Reaction score
I read in android hilfe forum that it will be available end of may. I tried several times to contact the dev but he didnt answer me.

OP
MustangGT500

MustangGT500

DF News Team
Premium Member
Reaction score
yes 24th may :). heres a new vid :

[video=youtube;T2H-wm2gnXo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T2H-wm2gnXo]YouTube - Crusade Of Destiny 3D RPG Android Game Preview on Google Nexus One also for Droid and HTC[/video]

OP
MustangGT500

MustangGT500

DF News Team
Premium Member
Reaction score
just want to inform you : THE GAME IS OUT ! sadly no sdcard install. and 26,6 megs.

titans

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Horrible game. They start you off in a house, tell you that you have to talk to the Elder, and that's it. I walked through the town, talked to every person, none of them was the elder. After some journeying I found some guy in a house outside of town, who happened to be the elder. Next I get a quest to go to the "Goblin Cave" to find someone's sister, but that person doesn't even tell me where the Goblin Cave is, and the signs don't either. Terrible game, no instructions, no sense of direction, do not buy.

OP
MustangGT500

MustangGT500

DF News Team
Premium Member
Reaction score
maybe some bugs. dont be angry. just write down the bugs and send them to dvidearts. they sure will fix it soon and update the apk. this week i will have a chat in IRC with the ceo of dvidearts so pls write down all bugs and problems i will tell him.

titans

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
maybe some bugs. dont be angry. just write down the bugs and send them to dvidearts. they sure will fix it soon and update the apk.
Er, why do you think I'm angry? I'm just warning people that this is a very unpolished game.

OP
MustangGT500

MustangGT500

DF News Team
Premium Member
Reaction score
you ARE angry. everybod who is buying a game or app that dont works correctly is angry. thats normal. :) i would be angry too. but if you want to help the people do what i said and write down the bugs and errors pls.

Tominator

Reaction score
where do you download the game? Its not showing up in the market for me when i search the title.
-droid incredible

OP
MustangGT500

MustangGT500

DF News Team
Premium Member
Reaction score
maybe cause you have a incredible. i just read about nexus and droid support nothing about incredible. maybe in a update soon.

Tominator

Reaction score
thats weird because the nexus and the incredible have the same chipset?

OP
MustangGT500

MustangGT500

DF News Team
Premium Member
Reaction score
i know. but the market just shows you apps which are compatible to your device. and of dvide arts dont list your device in the app compatibility of the game it simply dont appears.

BPB

Reaction score
maybe some bugs. dont be angry. just write down the bugs and send them to dvidearts. they sure will fix it soon and update the apk. this week i will have a chat in IRC with the ceo of dvidearts so pls write down all bugs and problems i will tell him.

Not a bug, but i guess installing to the sd card will have to wait for android 2.2? I don't think i have enough memory left for the game.
Also i'm glad it runs on the droid but i don't like this trend of device-specific apps. It seems that the nexus and incredible should be able to do things the droid can and vice versa. Just a thought; I don't pretend to understand Android app development.