Finally pulled the trigger –Rezound--

mikeinctown

Reaction score
Listening to Sirius today for the past 3 hours and have gone through .3gb apparently according to that little widgit that they put on the home screen.

i did do a bunch of the speed test apps the one day. I wonder if that is what started it all. Though that doesn't explain a lot of the data.

cp24eva

Reaction score
<- Locked into unlimited! :icon_ banana:

Only thing is... I never pass 2gb cuz I have WiFi much of the time.

Something about you being on the unlimited plan makes me envy you and almost hate you. lol. But I usually don't go over 2GB anyways, but it's nice to have that insurance. I'm going to kill your dancing banana icon. He kept taunting me. lol.

atomicwedgie

Reaction score
Something about you being on the unlimited plan makes me envy you and almost hate you. lol. But I usually don't go over 2GB anyways, but it's nice to have that insurance. I'm going to kill your dancing banana icon. He kept taunting me. lol.

LMFAO!

Thing is, when I got the Samsung Charge I hated it the second week I had it. Decided to go back to the Incredible. Then, my daughter dropped my phone and broke the screen. Pulled out the Charge and, it wouldn't authorize it. So I called Verizon. They told me once I went from a 4G phone to a 3G phone I'd have to change my plan and lose the unlimited. I fought for 2 days and finally got a girl who was real sweet and said I am marking your account so you won't have to worry about this anymore.

Phew.

cp24eva

Reaction score
Persistence does prevail!

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk

cybertec69

Silver Member
Reaction score
Ever since I got turned onto 4G I've been killing google music, pandora, and netflix at work. I used to sit very comfortably at 1.5GB / month....now not so much
why don't you just get a WiFi modem, data issues solved, I got this buffalo WiFi modem for my office where I work, all my coworkers are connected to it, as soon as I get to my office the WiFi picks up, modem was $40 at amazon.

Sent from my ADR6300 using DroidForums

OP
MarkS1110

MarkS1110

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Motorola X Pure
Hard Case with Kick Stand

Anybody spot a good Hard Case with Kick Stand?

[Just to bring it back ;)]