Finally pulled the trigger –Rezound--

MarkS1110

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Motorola X Pure
I have a EnV3 and just ordered the HTC Rezound after about 14 months of watching the newest android phones. I am on a family plan so what I did was go to Amazon.com and add a ‘third NEW line of service’ I will get a new number and then cancel my existing number. I had to do that to get the phone for a PENNY.

I never liked the old number anyway. The hassle is worth $250 to me.

It was back ordered till about Dec. 12[SUP]th[/SUP]. I am excited for the arrival.

dancedroid

OP
MarkS1110

MarkS1110

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Motorola X Pure
'then you loose unlimited data...? '

I have never had a data plan till now. With the Big Red's Promo I got the 4Gb plan for $30.

atomicwedgie

Reaction score
MarkS1110;1869791 HTC Hard Shell Kickstand Case -$25 [URL="http://smartphonepedia.com/htc-rezound-hard-shell-kickstand-case.html" said:
HTC Hard Shell Kickstand Case for HTC Rezound[/URL]

Hmmm I am not a fan of hard cases but that one looks nice and thin.

cp24eva

Reaction score
Backordered huh. Glad I got mine when I did then. Seems like this phone is selling like hotcakes. If you go on the vzw site like I do daily you can see the number of reviews going up quickly and the rating is staying at 4.5 stars. Lovely.

mikeinctown

Reaction score
What a rip off. 4gb for $30?? I've used 3gb in less than 2 weeks with this thing. I have no idea how I use so much data, but the 4g clearly allows you to send and recieve a lot more data than the 3g did.

cp24eva

Reaction score
In 2 weeks? What in the world were you downloading? You getting alot of MMS or something? Thats the only way my data has jumped a bit. Brother sending me tons of pics and vids of his happenings.

MrSmith317

Premium Member
Reaction score
In 2 weeks? What in the world were you downloading? You getting alot of MMS or something? Thats the only way my data has jumped a bit. Brother sending me tons of pics and vids of his happenings.

Ever since I got turned onto 4G I've been killing google music, pandora, and netflix at work. I used to sit very comfortably at 1.5GB / month....now not so much

rasaun87

Reaction score
Welcome to a wonderful world of vigorness. :)

sent from my rezound that may NOT be traded for a gnex

mikeinctown

Reaction score

Very few MMS. Mostly SMS. I watched 15 minutes of the Thanksgiving game on the NFL app. Last two days Sirius, though that hasn't used much. I don't know what it was. I sat at half a gig when I upgraded then one day it jumped to 1.5 gig, then a day later 2 gig, and now it sits at 3.5 gigs usage. I think it is because with teh 4G you can look at full sites on the web instead of mobile sites. Photos are larger sized, and in general you can load data faster so it's no big deal.

cp24eva

Reaction score
Very few MMS. Mostly SMS. I watched 15 minutes of the Thanksgiving game on the NFL app. Last two days Sirius, though that hasn't used much. I don't know what it was. I sat at half a gig when I upgraded then one day it jumped to 1.5 gig, then a day later 2 gig, and now it sits at 3.5 gigs usage. I think it is because with teh 4G you can look at full sites on the web instead of mobile sites. Photos are larger sized, and in general you can load data faster so it's no big deal.

I do my fair share of youtubing, streaming football on ESPN, and websurfing. I get MMS and SMS. I've had my phone for a week. Only at .260 GB. Oh and I watch some netflix outside of my wifi.

xeene

Gold Member
Reaction score

There are apps that are 2gb+ in size. So if you don't have access to wifi...you get the idea. I go through 5-10gb a month not doing anything, that's peanuts compared to 120gb I burned trough over a weekend downloading videos.