Fast reboot???????

Scott B

Reaction score
I have a friend with a razr and he uses fast reboot and loves it. Is it the same as the task killers or is it a good app to use?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using DroidForums

Fast reboot is not a task killer. The two are completely different! Re-boot is the same as a battery pull/to restart the phone, and a task killer kills running apps. The only good task killer would be the one that comes native on the phone all other task killers ( third party ones from the market) chew up your battery like no other and most people here as well as myself refuse to use them as they do more harm than good. But fast reboot and task killers or two separate things.

Sent from my Updated and Re-Rooted Og Droid Razr sliced thin! :)

Ok, would you recommend the fast reboot?

Yep I would, as its much easier than the whole power and volume down/up thing. Being rooted and all its nice for when I need to jump into recovery and what not.

Sent from my Updated and Re-Rooted Og Droid Razr sliced thin! :)

Thank you! I just downloaded the free version, do you know if the paid version is more than just add free?

I use fast reboot paid version. No complaints here.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

What exactly does Fast Reboot do?

Does it shut down all your apps etc instantly when shutting down? And is it good/bad for the phone?

I've been using it for about a week now and I like it. It prevents the need to turn the phone off on a regular basis. It restarts everything as if you pulled the battery out.

+1 for Fast Reboot. I have it installed on both my Xoom and my Razr and am completely happy with it.

Hi can you tell me which Apps I should put to be excluded from the reboot? When I install this App how should I set it up with the exclusions?

Back