Fascinate happiness

OP
BlackHoleSlam

BlackHoleSlam

Reaction score
If im not mistaken, there are no Overclocking Kernels for froyo yet. But you can go Voodoo, which makes it faster. But id read up on it. Ive had my Fascinate for around 5 months i think, and im still scared to flash a Voodoo Kernel, i just dont wanna brick it

you won't perma brick u will semi brick which u can fix with odin the only real way to brick ur phone is by using odin and using anything other than pda

What confuses me is, when to disable/enable Lagfix. And how to flash it if i already have SC2.6.
im just confused on it in general. but those are what confuse me the most.

okay u disable when u change to a new theme/rom then reenable when done flashing

collinjm01

Reaction score
you won't perma brick u will semi brick which u can fix with odin the only real way to brick ur phone is by using odin and using anything other than pda

What confuses me is, when to disable/enable Lagfix. And how to flash it if i already have SC2.6.
im just confused on it in general. but those are what confuse me the most.

okay u disable when u change to a new theme/rom then reenable when done flashing

so flashing it is just like any other kernel? Just download .zip, cwr, install zip from sd. ...etc?

EvillE423

Reaction score
Okay, I need some help guys. I just got the Fascinate a couple of days ago. Just rooted tonight with SuperOneClick, and everything I do says I have root access. Titanium backup works. Rom Manager says I have root access. And I also downloaded root check and it says I have root access and busybox is installed correctly. Now, the thing that is keeping me from doing everything you all are talking about is when you say DL09. When I go to About Phone in the settings menu heres what I have:

Baseband Version:
s:i500.04 V.EA28

Kernel Version:

Build Number:
SCH-I500.EA28

I want to install a custom rom, but don't know where to go from here and don't want to brick or screw my phone up. I've had a Droid Eris that I installed the 2.1 update and it was supposed to root it, but it never would let me do anything that required root access. Had a Droid 1 and used SuperOneClick. When I would go to Root Check it said I didn't root access, but said busybox was installed correctly. But I could do everything on it that required root access. Anyways, what do I do? Where do I go next? Anyone that would help a noob out I would greatly appreciate it! Thanks!!

Jeffsasse

Reaction score
I am new to android and to all these roms and hacks. I am running SCH-I500.EA28 and want what Froyo has to offer. What would be the best hack for me to perform?

Genetic Droid

Reaction score
I am new to android and to all these roms and hacks. I am running SCH-I500.EA28 and want what Froyo has to offer. What would be the best hack for me to perform?

Look up Blackhole 4.2 a great hacked rom.

Tapatalk Pro for Android