facebook won't stay synced with my contacts

lbbumout

Reaction score
so every day I have to re-sync my contacts multiple times with my facebook account by going to the facebook app and hitting 'sync with facebook contacts' in the preferences menu. If I try to do it through the droid settings>accounts & sync, there is no option for facebook syncing at all unless i have first selected it through the facebook app itself. It literally disappears as a syncing option in the android ROM if it is not first selected in the facebook app!

I have a motorola droid I, it's rooted and over clocked, and I am running the bugless beast ROM. I also make sure to keep the sync button on at all times in the power control widget.

Anyone else have this issue? and is there a permanent solution where it will stay synced? BTW, this was never an issue until I rooted my droid and started using bugless beast.

psiuglen

Reaction score
ever find a solution to this? I've been using various BB since June and this just started today--if I reboot it loses the sync setting and the contacts I just joined with their facebook accounts are gone and fb is back to no syncing.

grrr

psiuglen

Reaction score
Seems the fb 1.5.2 app causes this, I had a backup with tb that was rev 1.5.0 and it seems to be working fine...