Facebook, Privacy, Sharing and Droids

mannybz

Reaction score
I hope this will find the current forum location for all things DROID.
I have an issue with privacy concerns when it comes to posting certain information across FACEBOOK.
And of course customized settings should trickle down into facebook applications for the droid or any other smartphone device that utilizes the application right?

Well here is my question,

Does anyone know how to customize settings in facebook privacy configurations that will prevent FRIENDS from seeing your posts on the WALLS of other FRIENDS whom they are not connected to? especially from the newsfeed activity?

It drives me nuts... I guess this post has driven me to search high and low for an answer across the internet but I've been unsuccessful.
Before the implementation of facebook's NEW and IMPROVED timeline along with NEW and IMPROVED or enhanced privacy settings, I've totally lost privacy across the board. I mean the only way you can prevent others from seeing your activity on posts for others WALLS who arent even associated with is by BLOCKING them.

I'm puzzled... so I ask the great people of this forum to help in my quest for PRIVACY!

justin82

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Don't have Facebook but I am moving to off topic

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

OP
M

mannybz

Reaction score
thank you. I was trying to locate the generalized forum for this rant. It's appreciated.

justin82

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
No problem. That why I got rid of Facebook. That and it took away from more important things in my life. Like Droid forums. :rolleyes:

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2