Facebook for Android question?

bamaboy74

Reaction score
Am i the only one having the problem with having to enter password everytime i put phone to sleep? this just started and its very much making me mad!! :mad: Its to the point ots not even worth having. The main reason i have it is it puts my contacts facebook info with the rest of the info!!

gsu_golfer

Reaction score
Am i the only one having the problem with having to enter password everytime i put phone to sleep? this just started and its very much making me mad!! :mad: Its to the point ots not even worth having. The main reason i have it is it puts my contacts facebook info with the rest of the info!!

This is not happening to me.

OP
bamaboy74

bamaboy74

Reaction score
i have deleted it....added it back. and it still does it!!

DROID211

Reaction score
It keeps saying I have a new message when i go to facebook on my DROID RAZR. But when i go to my inbox there is no new messages ive tried pulling the screen down to update the list but still no new message. Also the notification icon at the top is a chat bubble. Any ideas?

JSM9872

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S22+
Welcome to Droid Forums.

Everyone now and then I have that happen. Try logging into your Facebook via your browser and see if you can clear the message in there then refresh the app. Other then that the only other thing I would try is clearing data on the app itself.