facebook

steveinil

Reaction score
ok when i first got my droid the other night my son signed into facebook before me and now only some of my contacts show up with facebook info and im thinking its just the ones he has as friends on facebook? and the droid linked to his facebook account and not mine? that make any sence at all? lol can i remove the app then put it back on to fix the problem?

Hypnotic

Reaction score
Uh I would just do a factory reset that way it erases everything he did. But I don't know your google contacts could have already been affected.

Guchi

Reaction score
ok when i first got my droid the other night my son signed into facebook before me and now only some of my contacts show up with facebook info and im thinking its just the ones he has as friends on facebook? and the droid linked to his facebook account and not mine? that make any sence at all? lol can i remove the app then put it back on to fix the problem?

dont factory reset!

Menu > settings > Accounts & Sync > facebook > remove account

OP
S

steveinil

Reaction score
well when you first log into facebook on the droid it askes you if you want to link your phones contact list with your facebook friends and he clicked yes and now some of my contacts have there facebook profile pic by there name on my contact list. and i can go directly to there facebook page from my contact list. but like i said not all of them are there how do i do a factory reset and what all will i loose?

Hypnotic

Reaction score

dont factory reset!

I don't think that removes the contacts that were already imported. I could be mistaken though.

OP
S

steveinil

Reaction score
well i un removed the synk but now cant log back into facebook lol so not sure what the deal is but it will wait till tomorrow lol thanks for the help and the fast responses...

Guchi

Reaction score

dont factory reset!

I don't think that removes the contacts that were already imported. I could be mistaken though.

it does remove all facebook contact info if you unsync the account