Facebook error?

Deano2423

Reaction score
I have the facebook widget up, but whenever I click it i get the message that says:

"an error has occurred while fetching data. [102/session key invalid or no longer valid]

anyone know what that means or how to fix it? The widget also never updates, shows the same post from months ago.

Thanks in advance

Pagey33

Reaction score
I have the facebook widget up, but whenever I click it i get the message that says:

"an error has occurred while fetching data. [102/session key invalid or no longer valid]

anyone know what that means or how to fix it? The widget also never updates, shows the same post from months ago.

Thanks in advance

me too.
Not sure why. I wonder if people who have had the new facebook update like me..... Is the reason?

I use the browser now.

OP
D

Deano2423

Reaction score

Thanks in advance

me too.
Not sure why. I wonder if people who have had the new facebook update like me..... Is the reason?

I use the browser now.
yeah I don't mind the touch site but I prefer a widget so I can update status/upload links more quickly