Facebook Error

myDownfall

Reaction score
I've been getting this message since Tuesday. I've experienced a few other problems like the login error this week. I've had the Droid since mid November with no problem. Hopefully notifications will be fixed soon.
Same here. I've just started using touch.facebook.com. But even with that, my FB doesn't seem to be updating properly except for notifications?. It's not so much of a problem because I have access to FB from work but once I leave, I'm never around a computer.

Oh well, I guess i'll stick to my browser until FB decides to get their act together which, given their recent track record, is highly unlikely. It's on a steady decline, imo.:icon_evil:

sc4fpse

Reaction score
I just got a Facebook notification on my Droid for the first time in who knows how long. Maybe something was fixed? :)

Oz's Droid

Reaction score
I have noticed that I get an error anytime I try and update anything with the OEM FB app, and last night I tried to up load some pictures I took and they all failed when before I was able to load it up no problem, and know someone with a G1 that was having no problems.. I tried again today and still failed. But when I used the Bloo I was able to upload them through that... I think it isnt a FB problem I think it is an interface problem between the OEM Facebook app on my Motorola Droid and Facebook..

But I have also noticed alot of times I will get a notifications email of a comment being added to a post on Facebook, go to my home computer and it not show for a few minutes.. So who knows what is going on... LOL

zcar.300

Reaction score
Just thought I would post the error I'm getting.

CAP201001121902-1.jpg

quietmouse

Reaction score
That's exactly what I'm getting when trying to get notifications. It has been going on for a week or so.

myDownfall

Reaction score
Pretty sure the problem isn't with the app itself, it's a facebook problem, always has been. I have it on a tab in Firefox at the moment and it's not updating properly either.

dfalcon217

Reaction score
speaking of facebook errors, is anyone getting this one with m.facebook.com

"this page contains the following errors;
error on line 4 at column 3797: unescaped '<' not allowed in attributes value
Below is a rendering of the page up to the first error."

it only shows about a quarter of the page.

I have seen this many times, but not lately. Any insight people?

I have been getting this for about a week now. Only on my own profile page though. Occasionally on other peoples too but mainly on mine. What gives?