Facebook not updating anymore?

bronx finest

Reaction score
Just checked this morning, and the Native FB app is working for me. Completely & fully functional.

etx_droid

Reaction score
The problem has been fixed, it was never an issue with Google, it was on facebooks end. All I did was calm myself, (it is just facebook) have a little patience and BOOM it's working!!

lbuben

Reaction score
Facebook Issue - Error 102 Session Keyinvalid

My facebook application has not refreshed in over 48 hours- I had changed my facebook password and then when it did not work on Droid I changed it back to original password. Still doesn't work, says it is sync green indicator on.

I had same issue with Gmail but when I converted back to original password it worked within the hour.

Anyone know what that code 102 Session key invalid is about?

Thank you!

lbuben

Reaction score
Facebook error message 102

Anyone getting error message 102 when they refresh facebook? Session key invalid?
What can I do to make it work again? Has not updated in days.

Thank you

barbee

Reaction score
Facebook app freaked out on me a couple days ago. Now, it wont store my password. every 10 minutes it asks me to confirm my password.

droiddict

Reaction score
Facebook issues here too. Lost my password this morning then I had to answer basic questions like it had never been used on the Droid. It's working fine from my PC but I changed the password just in case.

lbuben

Reaction score
facebook - droid

I shut my phone down and restarted, it still does not work. Comes up blank with the 102 session key invalid AGAIN....???

mitchb2

Reaction score
The worst thing about this isn't just the facebook error message, but because it can't sync contacts, it has DELETED all of my contacts that were imported from my FB friends list!

I thought my contacts list looked sparse and I realized that it was because of this.