Facebook Contact Help

550racer

Reaction score
I was wondering if anyone knew how to sync Facebook contacts that ONLY HAVE PHONE NUMBERS! From what i see is that i can only sync/show all contacts or none at all...on my original droid i had the option of syncing only friends with there cell numbers in their info...It'd be nice to have roughly 400 contacts rather than 1000!

Thank You!

faganm24

Reaction score
I was wondering if anyone knew how to sync Facebook contacts that ONLY HAVE PHONE NUMBERS! From what i see is that i can only sync/show all contacts or none at all...on my original droid i had the option of syncing only friends with there cell numbers in their info...It'd be nice to have roughly 400 contacts rather than 1000!

Thank You!

In Contacts go to Menu>>Display Options. The top check mark should be "Only contacts with phones". That will be for all of your contacts, but will accomplish the same thing unless you wanted to show contacts from your google account without phone numbers. I actually don't have the facebook account checked at all under "Choose Contacts to Display" in the same menu. It still links the facebook info and pictures for my contacts from google. That way it doesn't bring in facebook contacts that I don't have in google.