Synching Facebook contacts with my contacts

tommymac1039

Reaction score
Ok so I'm on theory ROM 2.1 and I'm trying to sync my Facebook contacts with my contacts I went to battery and check marked sync over wifi then what do I have to do? Any suggestions?

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

indee2025

Reaction score
Ok so I'm on theory ROM 2.1 and I'm trying to sync my Facebook contacts with my contacts I went to battery and check marked sync over wifi then what do I have to do? Any suggestions?

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

People actually let facebook sync their contacts? WOW I'm not trying to be a jerk but I read this and was really surprised a everytime apps ask me or auto try to sync my contacts or add phone numbers I freak out & think who the hell would select yes? If it works for you then cheers I've just never seen anyone trust FB like that, interesting...

To be helpful you could try using the FB through the market rather than the FB you can select from in accounts, I had issues with the accounts offered version of FB & when I deleted the account & used the one in the market it fixed itself-which probably shows there is an issue with the accounts function of 2.3 rather than the FB app itself....