Extreme low battery life, is this normal?

gentlefury

Reaction score
Hi Guys, im new in the forum, i just bought my Milestone 2 days ago.

Up to now im liking the phone but i have a serious issue and i wanted to know if my battery is faulty or is it normal.

I never got a full day on one charge.

This morning i used the phone for 5 hours in a row (mostly surfing the web) and the battery went from 100% to dead.

Is this normal? 5 hours on a charge? I really feel frustrated about it,

i hope to receive your comments,

thanks a lot!

Gus

First Smartphone/PDA? 5 hours of use is HUGE!!

greg_p

Reaction score
My phone takes max 2 hours for charging, and currently I use only 2G and the batt lifes is more than 2 days.
I confirm also that milestone has aconsumption issue with 3G, probably more than Droid. Activiating it following the need makes a good difference, it's what I do.

AlanN

Reaction score
My phone takes max 2 hours for charging, and currently I use only 2G and the batt lifes is more than 2 days.
I confirm also that milestone has aconsumption issue with 3G, probably more than Droid. Activiating it following the need makes a good difference, it's what I do.

Yes mine only actually takes a couple of hours to charge...however I've normally fallen asleep by then :icon_eek:

DAGr8

Reaction score
i am surprise noone mentionned the overclock widget witch lets you set profiles , you can tell it to have your processor running VERY low even when running certain apps , I tested this myself very efficient but I dont need this , alos when you have doubt about your battery , power cycling it is ALWAYS a good idea ( let it reach 0 power i.e the phone turns off by itself and wont power on anymore then recharge 'overnight' a good 8 hours charge ...