Battery life is very low.

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
I charged the battery till 100% this morning. I stopped the charging 10 am, I just receive one call and i forgot the bluetooh on. Now it is 9pm and the charge is 40%, is it normal? In the battery information i found that the cell phone in idle consumes 32%, is it normal too?
Thank you for your help.

What's your screen time out set at? And the screen brightness? I have my time out set at 1 minute, and my screen brightness set to the dimmest setting, not auto brightness. In smart actions, go into examples and set battery saver, except, long press on location and select delete, I personally do the same on motion... delete it. That leaves not charging and screen timeout. Save it. Set like this, your razr will kill back ground sync when the phone is idle. Try it.

By enabling this, my phone lasts all day with pretty heavy use, but I have the razr maxx.

What's your signal like there? Also have you allowed your phone to get really hot?? These are just questions to try to figure out what could be happening.

DROID RAZR MAXXIMIZED!!

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
I charged the battery till 100% this morning. I stopped the charging 10 am, I just receive one call and i forgot the bluetooh on. Now it is 9pm and the charge is 40%, is it normal? In the battery information i found that the cell phone in idle consumes 32%, is it normal too?
Thank you for your help.

Also... this is 11 hours.... that's not too bad. And you still have 40% battery... so you could go almost a full day.....

Standby is 32%, what's it showing as using more than that??

DROID RAZR MAXXIMIZED!!