Extra Battery for your S3 with NFC

Parzec

Reaction score
And also appears the first 25 or so reviews were faked by the seller...so take them with a grain of salt. I wouldn't be surprised if Amazon banned the seller, but time will tell.

bsweetness

Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 2 XL
Moved to Galaxy S3 Accessories forum. :)

mkb

Reaction score
Battery life?

How do the batteries compare with the original in terms of talk/data/wait time?

OP
cybertec69

cybertec69

Silver Member
Reaction score
mkb said:

Slightly better than the OEM.

Sent from my HTC Rezound with ICS/Galaxy Siii using Droid Forums

OP
cybertec69

cybertec69

Silver Member
Reaction score
Parzec said:
And also appears the first 25 or so reviews were faked by the seller...so take them with a grain of salt. I wouldn't be surprised if Amazon banned the seller, but time will tell.

Did you see my review, it was also fake.

Sent from my HTC Rezound with ICS/Galaxy Siii using Droid Forums

dra868

Reaction score

I have been experiencing 20% more usage over oem battery. Since receiving them I have not put back in the oem battery.

JRParsons

Reaction score
The phone was pretty much just sitting here.

ForumRunner_20120801_214627.png

bsweetness

Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 2 XL
I've had the two batteries and the charger for a few days now. For me, the batteries definitely don't last as long as the OEM battery. With cheap batteries like these, that's almost always the case. I'm getting about 80% of the usage that I get from the OEM battery, so considering the price, they're definitely useful in a pinch or to finish out the day when the OEM battery is running low. The charger is useful, as external battery chargers always are so you can be charging one battery while using another, but it takes forever to charge the QCell and the OEM battery. The voltage is lower than the standard charger, but it seems to charge slower than it should. There's a good chance that it charges slowly in an attempt to not damage the batteries since it's a cheap charger that doesn't have the same controls that the phone has when charging.

For the price, these are definitely handy to have. Don't expect miracles out of them (as you shouldn't out of any cheap battery), but they're certainly nice to have around if needed.