Extended settings for miui on the d1

Reaction score
This mod used to work for the d1 and I loved it. The latest versions get me stuck at the m. Is there anybody out there that would be willing to get it working or could point me in the right direction to do it myself?

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

OP
droidaddict101
Reaction score
Nobody at all? There's almost 150 views on this thread and nobody has any idea? I can see there's obviously some interest at least.

Sent from my indestructible OG

OP
droidaddict101
Reaction score
Yeah I will try to message him directly if he doesn't respond to my latest post. Yeah it is working for most but something change within the past month and it no longer works for the d1. I don't know if Andy will be able to help since he doesn't have a d1. Oh well I guess I'll live haha.

Sent from my indestructible OG

motcher41

Reaction score
How did you get it to flash? I keep getting a status 2 error. I swapped the update binary and mounted both system and data manually nothing worked.

chewy74

Reaction score
You are getting the status 2 error because of your recovery. You are using rzr 2.1.0 and in the op of that thread references this error.

POSSIBLE CAVEATS

Update.zip status 2: this means the update.zip you re trying to flash has an outdated update-binary (META-INF/com/google/android/update-binary). Please replace thi file in your zip with my version (from gingerbread) here: http://rzdroid.com/ftp/recovery/gingerbread/APIlevel3-update-binary

How did you get it to flash? I keep getting a status 2 error. I swapped the update binary and mounted both system and data manually nothing worked.

Last edited:

chewy74

Reaction score
You can still use rzr just roll back to 2.0.3 version. I'm using the 2.0.4 version

motcher41

Reaction score
You can still use rzr just roll back to 2.0.3 version. I'm using the 2.0.4 version

I tried with clockworkmod and a binary file from the latest MIUI Clockwork sad bad. I cant figure out how do download your birnay to my comp. it saves as a htm file

motcher41

Reaction score
Ok. I used that same binary from my latest MIUI on both versions and got the Overscroll V3 to flash (non said it was bad again) I rebooted and stuck in bootloader and restored after going back to Recovery

chewy74

Reaction score
if you flashed back to RZR 2.0.3 you should be able to flash the update zip WITHOUT having to update the binary.

I went to 2.0.3 but I still dont know how to download the binary

cowsquad

Reaction score
Just to let you know guys, Andy email me about those issues with the droid one he is working on miui.us. rom right now to see if there is something that he is signing wrong. So don't worry he is working on it. I thought was the only one having issues with that mod.

motcher41

Reaction score
Just to let you know guys, Andy email me about those issues with the droid one he is working on miui.us. rom right now to see if there is something that he is signing wrong. So don't worry he is working on it. I thought was the only one having issues with that mod.

Thanks Cow!

....never thought I'd say that XD