Extended battery

mrmark99

Reaction score
I too am a heavy user and have the extended battery... Unreal battery life Love It !!!!!!!

ajb3985

Reaction score
Whee did u get it from? I cant find it anywhere...

Sent from my SCH-I510 using DroidForums

ajb3985

Reaction score
2 days??? Try 6-7 hours...

mrmark99

Reaction score
I seen one on Ebay... it was for the Battery and the Cover...I got mine from my carrier when i purchased my phone...

miroade3

Reaction score
no the stock battery for the charge on normal use just barely lasts the day...and thats on a brand new, 3 day old phone... a bet after a week ill be down to charging it about twice a day again... just llike my d1 was...

DESERPENTOR

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Motorola Droid Turbo
Hey can anyone that has the extended battery tell me the official name of the battery and battery door so that I buy the right one on amazon.com, also does anyone know of covers for the droid charge with the extended battery+door that will fit? Also how long does the battery life increase with the extended battery?

mrmark99

Reaction score
For the Charge it is a Samsung Battery and Cover....They Look just like the stock Batteries and Cover except larger .....

DESERPENTOR

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Motorola Droid Turbo
Does anyone know of a case/cover that will fit the Droid Charge that has the extended battery+battery cover?

ajb3985

Reaction score
I cant find it either. Ir u do eventually find a case for the extended, let me know!
Ill be sure to do the same

Raptor007

Reaction score
You can get the extended battery and extended battery door from Samsung directly, I just checked on Amazon where I bought a pair of them and there is only 1 listing now and they want $59.99, its for the door only. What a joke. I got mine for $3.99 each.

DESERPENTOR

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Motorola Droid Turbo
Hey did you happen to find a case that covers the Droid Charge with the extended battery/door?

Droid101

Reaction score
I got the multimedia dock recently and it came with another stock battery. Wouldn't it be worth it to just stick with two stock batteries and not get an extended? Im not planning on getting a extended I was just saying in general you get the battery and the dock in one. :)