[Exclusive] Droid 4 May Be 'In Stock' on Thursday December 8th at Best Buy

dgstorm

Editor in Chief
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Droid-4-bestbuy-Dec8.png

We have another solid tip that seems to indicate Best Buy might have the Motorola Droid 4 this Thursday, December 8th. As you can see from the pic above, Best Buy's database system shows a Motorola device "In Stock" on that date. Of course, it is possible that it is a data entry error, or a different Motorola phone, but it does lineup with some of the rumors we have heard previously.

This would be an interesting turn of events if it works out to be accurate, since this would mean that the Droid 4 will come out before the Samsung Galaxy Nexus, at least according to the last tip we received regarding the Galaxy Nexus. Interestingly, these dates seem to be the exact opposite of some of the previous rumblings across the web, so again, maybe a Best Buy data entry person simply swapped the two phones' dates in their system...

We only have a few days until we find out!

Thanks for the tip, Arkbird!

Last edited:

sc0rch3d

Reaction score
It is possible, that is a Motorola UPC code!

if you google the UPC you get no results....however....you can look for closely matched items which lists...

motorola zoom
motorola xoom
motorola
motorola xoom lte
Motorola Xoom FamilyEdition Tablet With 16GB Memory
MOTOROLA SYN4241 -CIG. LIGHTER AL)AP1EER
MOTOROLA SNNSS29 -LITHIUM BA1TERY
MOTOROLA 2900 CARRY- CELLULAR TELEPHONE
MOTOROLA 2950 MOBILE- CELLULAR PHONE

...so it appears that it will soon be a legit UPC.

Malvado

DF News Team/Mod
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
I don't think that's the Droid 4 model number. I remember seeing it as something else. I will try to find the article that lists the model number for the Droid 4