Excited!! My X is on it's way..had 23 ship date

Jenlj78

Reaction score
Hey Everyone,
I ordered my X a week ago this past Friday and it had a ship date of the 23rd. Well, I received an email yesterday that it has been shipped and expected arrival is Wednesdaydancedroid

blaisefire

Reaction score
Same here! I ordered mines on the 6th and received my confirmation email yesterday. My Droid X is arriving on Wednesday too:) I'm super excited I don't think I will be able to sleep until it gets here!!dancedroid

OP
Jenlj78

Jenlj78

Reaction score
Same here! I ordered mines on the 6th and received my confirmation email yesterday. My Droid X is arriving on Wednesday too:) I'm super excited I don't think I will be able to sleep until it gets here!!dancedroid

I agree, no sleep here either! I am actually about ready to throw my Storm out in a storm because it is driving me crazy. Wednesday will be a good day for us :)

hatemyEXlovemyX

Reaction score
I feel everyone's excitment and everyone's stories anticipating the arrival of their Droid X makes me lOl because I've been going through the same sleepless nights, especially since my BB Storm got ran over sooner than expected..

I ordered my Droid X Aug. 3 &it will arrive here in Arizona tomorrow on the 17th dancedroid

TheCheeks

Reaction score
The novelty of the phone will wear off after the first day, it's just another decent phone, no biggie.

Nah just kidding, this phone is ****ing pimp, I still can't stop fiddling with it everyday!

hatemyEXlovemyX

Reaction score
hAHa.. I'm going to be a zombie tonite with bloodshot Droid Eyes :motdroidvert: and if any tries to interrupt my holy matrimony I will simply reply, "DROOOIID.".

PrinceNubian

Reaction score
The novelty of the phone will wear off after the first day, it's just another decent phone, no biggie.

Nah just kidding, this phone is ****ing pimp, I still can't stop fiddling with it everyday!

Ditto

Prince

blaisefire

Reaction score
Today I heard the sound of a big truck and I got all excited and started to scream "My
Droid X is here". I opened the door only to find myself looking at a giant blue garbage truck!
What a buzz kill...
This anticipation is really killing me!!! :(

Droid_Vader

Reaction score
Ordered mine on the 5th and a big FEDEX truck just dropped off a nice package earlier today:)

capsfan0709

Reaction score
Ordered my Droid X on the morning of the 11th. Got my e-mail with tracking number today! It will arrive Thursday! I can't wait! :) dancedroid