Exchange Outlook appointments all private when entered from Droid X

rsmenterprises

Reaction score
I have a MS Exchange 2003 server connected to outlook on my computer and also set up on my :greendroid: Droid X via the "Microsoft Exchange" option. My e-mail, contacts and calendar all sync just fine.

However, when I add an appointment from the phone, it shows up as a "Private" appointment in Outlook. I have my exchange calendar shared with other users and they can't see any of the appointments made from the device. All of the calendar entries made within Outlook show up normally so it must be a phone setting but I can't find anything in the menu options.

Thanks in advance for your help!

...And how can I not add a dancing banana to this post? :icon_ banana:

Worf634

Reaction score
When you enter a new appointment, hit the menu button and select "show extra options". This will bring up two more fields, Presence (for if your in the office, out of the office or tentative), and privace (which defaults to private. Just select public, which will fix the problem.

OP
R

rsmenterprises

Reaction score
Thanks for your reply. I was hoping for a more permanent solution than that but it appears that as of right now that is the only option. Maybe out will be fixed in the update that is coming out.

Last edited: