Exchange & Contact Sync

niceguy250

Reaction score
I work for a small business running an Exchange server. Bought a Droid X in August and after several updates finally got push working flawlessly in respect to pushing contacts, email, and calendar. Once I knew it was possible, I recommended that my boss get a Droid X in mid-December. His email and calendar sync up fine with push, but his contact sync is spotty. It won't sync new contacts and has missed a few old ones.

Both phones are fully updated to 2.2. I've used the same settings for both phones and can't seem to figure it out. Any ideas as to why this might be happening?

If it helps, we're running Exchange Server 2003 on a Windows Small Business Server 2003 R2.

Thanks for any help

daterps

Reaction score
I work for a small business running an Exchange server. Bought a Droid X in August and after several updates finally got push working flawlessly in respect to pushing contacts, email, and calendar. Once I knew it was possible, I recommended that my boss get a Droid X in mid-December. His email and calendar sync up fine with push, but his contact sync is spotty. It won't sync new contacts and has missed a few old ones.

Both phones are fully updated to 2.2. I've used the same settings for both phones and can't seem to figure it out. Any ideas as to why this might be happening?

If it helps, we're running Exchange Server 2003 on a Windows Small Business Server 2003 R2.

Thanks for any help

I'm on Droid2 Global - having same issue with contacts not syncing. Emails and calendar are great, but not all contacts are making it to the phone.

probablecause

Reaction score

Thanks for any help

I'm on Droid2 Global - having same issue with contacts not syncing. Emails and calendar are great, but not all contacts are making it to the phone.

Any update? I have the same problem :icon_evil: