Estrongs File Explorer

Ominous

Reaction score
Holy Crap!!! It's like all of my dreams have come true!

This is the Answer. All I've wanted to do since getting my Droid is to be able to wirelessly access my pc. This program is amazing.... :icon_ banana:

Martin030908

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I want to transfer pictures and videos from my sd card to my computer, but everytime I copy and then try to past it into the "my documents" folder on my PC, it says the copy has failed.
not sure what's going on here. You're able to access your PC and view files without any issue?
how come it wont show my thumbnails?
Open EStrongs, click 'menu' button > settings > file settings > make sure 'show image thumbnail' is checked.

tono80

Reaction score
I haven't been able to access mine. I have done everything.
Running XP Pro.
My Shared Folder is setup to "set this folder on the network" and to "allow network users to change my files".
Printers and File Sharing is checked.
Tried both IP addresses from ipconfig and from whatismyipaddress dot com (BTW, why do I get different IP addresses from both methods?).
Put in my Windows user name and password.

I think I'm giving up, and I'm going to end up using the paid WebSharing app.

khebberd

Reaction score
I love the LAN connection on estrong but cant open office documents from the connection. I have the full version of documents to go. When I connect to the server and browse folders I can see the icon for word, excel, etc. documents but when I try to open one I get a "sorry, no application available" message. If I copy the file to my phone it opens no problem. Does anyone know how I can get documents to go to open files from the server?

Thanks