Email issues

loganvilledroid

Reaction score
I got my new droid last night and I am a little apprehensive.... I have been a Blackberry user for about 3 years. I am having some difficulty with the emails.

I have 3 mail boxes set up - 2 comcast & the 1 Gmail, and I view them in the combined inbox setting. When I go to an individual email "account" somtimes the old message are GONE... where did they go? Is there an archive somewhere that I can turn off? I need to be able to view these emails later on....

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I got my new droid last night and I am a little apprehensive.... I have been a Blackberry user for about 3 years. I am having some difficulty with the emails.

I have 3 mail boxes set up - 2 comcast & the 1 Gmail, and I view them in the combined inbox setting. When I go to an individual email "account" somtimes the old message are GONE... where did they go? Is there an archive somewhere that I can turn off? I need to be able to view these emails later on....

You don't see it still in your gmail? How have you got your 2 comcast accounts set up? They should be forwarded to gmail.

OP
L

loganvilledroid

Reaction score
No- When I went to set up my emails... I got to set up both my comcast before I even activated my gmail account....

But upon further investigation.... it looks like they all dissappear when I plug my phone in to charge.... why do they dissappear and where do they go? Is there an archive function I need to turn off?

aminaked

Silver Member
Reaction score
I noticed that email would disappear from the stock email app's inbox when I was using IMAP. I believe that the problem had to do w/ old software on the mail server. You might want to try POP.