Email issues

ajb3985

Reaction score
The support for this phone is horrible!! There is not an android phone out there right now without it quirks. Motorola has been the best for updates thus far

Sent from my SCH-I510 using DroidForums

j3ssfac3

Reaction score
I'm glad to see there's other ppl out there with this issue!! It's so annoying...I installed the yahoo app and it says i have email, but i dont see it all. So i have to go on the browser to see what the app doesnt show me- really, whats the point?! So are we gonna have to wait for this to be fixed like we're waiting for an updtate to fix everything else?! Lately my screen has been flashing now too. It usually happens when i wake the phone from sleeping or on a phone call and the screen comes back on. Its like flashing white lines and a picture flash. Starting last sunday night i went 2 DAYS without ANY data connectivity...not even 1x. Anyone experience that?- verizon and samsung need to release this update and fix these bugs or im getting a different phone!!

redfastback

Reaction score
It seems to have been fixed. I haven't had the sign in error for about a week or more. Hope that goes for everyone else who was having the same problem.

j3ssfac3

Reaction score
Just started using it again today...and ::fingers crossed:: so far so good!!

kgren27546

Reaction score
I am having issues with my yahoo mail on my razor maxx. When I get an email in my yahoo account it replicates every email to 3 and 4 in a row same email same time same everything. Anybody else run into this issue. If you have how did you fix it?

Sent from my Xoom using DroidForums

MightyT01

Reaction score
I just gave up on the Motorola email app (assuming that's the client you're using) and downloaded the Yahoo Email App off Google Play. It mirrored exactly what I have on-line as far as my subfolders go. For some reason the Razr Maxx Motorola email app is not near as good as my Bionic's Motorola email app. On my Bionic the Motorola app was able to show all my Yahoo subfolders and whenever I deleted emails they were also deleted on my Yahoo account. This also applied to all my other email accounts I setup on my Bionic. Try experimenting with different email clients like K-9, or the Yahoo email app if your using the built in Motorola email app for the Razr.