Easy root for TB now available. Link inside

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
cnmsales

cnmsales

Reaction score
champaned, interesting. Id guess something in the 3 step process didnt go correctly. Weird. Let us know what you find out.

champaned_out

Reaction score
champaned, interesting. Id guess something in the 3 step process didnt go correctly. Weird. Let us know what you find out.

Will do, I already posted my question on xda waiting for a replu

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums App

Mustang02

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P/5X
I have read elsewhere but it has been suggested to rename the bloatware files in lieu of deleting them.
No need. Just reflash the stock ruu and you're back to stock. I deleted all my apks.

ForeverInOur

Reaction score
is it even possible to have a one click root/z4root type program/zip for this phone? if there is will it be just a one click thing that is essentially doing what we're doing now? or is everyone pretty much going to have to root this phone the "longer way"?

Mustang02

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P/5X
is it even possible to have a one click root/z4root type program/zip for this phone? if there is will it be just a one click thing that is essentially doing what we're doing now? or is everyone pretty much going to have to root this phone the "longer way"?
Eventually yes but we're only one week from release day. Give them time.

tu3218

Reaction score
I'm confused as to what files I need...I see at the bottom it has 2 files(adb needed and adb not needed), is that process that I want to follow? Then at the top it has 2 additional files, the ones that contain all the info. Can someone explain what ones I need.

OP
cnmsales

cnmsales

Reaction score
If your at all confused by the process then I would recommend waiting till there is an easier way to do it, or a better guide comes out.

OP
cnmsales

cnmsales

Reaction score
Mods, this app has been updated and in so doing I am creating a clean thread for this. Will you please lock this one.=?

Status
Not open for further replies.