Easy root for TB now available. Link inside

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leonius

Reaction score
Warning: Despite being called 'easy root', this is still pretty complicated. On step 2 atm, I'll let you guys know if I manage to pull this off.

OP
cnmsales

cnmsales

Reaction score
Just got home and getting ready to have a go @ this as well

Yes this does wipe data.

Will let ya know how it goes.

Dxun

Reaction score
Would be nice if someone posted a step by step for this.

OP
cnmsales

cnmsales

Reaction score
I plan on doing a step by step type up of how i did it.

The problem I have is im not sure which file I need to download if someone could advise me on this.

I currently DO NOT have ADB installed on this PC.

So do I want the file that says "adb need not be previously setup" or do I need the one that says "adb needs to be setup as a system command"

?????????????

a44kaliburll

Reaction score
I plan on doing a step by step type up of how i did it.

The problem I have is im not sure which file I need to download if someone could advise me on this.

I currently DO NOT have ADB installed on this PC.

So do I want the file that says "adb need not be previously setup" or do I need the one that says "adb needs to be setup as a system command"

?????????????

I need to know this as well.

Towelie

Reaction score
Yeah nobody seems to know what to even do.. I have almost zero experience with adb.
Even the people who have pulled this off don't seem to be willing to help those who are a little challenged.

a44kaliburll

Reaction score
Yeah nobody seems to know what to even do.. I have almost zero experience with adb.
Even the people who have pulled this off don't seem to be willing to help those who are a little challenged.

I guess we wait...off to bed...good luck fellas..if you find a way..could you kindly PM me or I can just read it tomorrow at work...no biggie.

petman

Reaction score
Rooted With One STEP!

First all is well, loved the ease of this root, second QUESTION: when done with this root, does anyone notice the radio signal has dropped alittle? I noticed during root it installed/re-installed radio,,, and wondered if there is a fix for lower signal? Or is it my imagination?

OP
cnmsales

cnmsales

Reaction score
HEH, I got root!!! LOL seriously thought, I couldnt have done it without a member from the XDA forum helping me out over TeamView and Xbox Kinect. Good stuff. Now I can get some of this BLOAT off here. The root method works but honestly

It would be easier for you to install ADB with this • View topic - [GUIDE] ADB for "Dummies"

Then follow the manual instructions for the root. A lot less head ache.

Last edited by a moderator:

sportadic22

Reaction score
sooo since these methods all basically require you deleting everything on your phone..and putting new rom on..

any way to uhh save stuff on your phone before you do this.. tit backup doesnt work right lol since we arnt rooted ha

Status
Not open for further replies.