DX really messing up

SocalMike

Reaction score
Lately my phone has been constantly freezing (requiring me to pull battery) not able to do anything data related (3g arrows staying black making me turn on air plane mode on/off to reset it) becoming really laggy on anything I do (switching to the next screen or click on an app for example) im becoming really frustrated with it Ive factory reset got rid off apps to see if that would help n nothing I got plenty of internal memory 6.33gb ne one have possible fixes that can help me out here thanks

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

BodyBagz

Reaction score
If you have deleted apps and did a Factory reset and are still having these issues, I would go to a Verizon Store and request a replacement X...

CxUNG

Reaction score
Call verizon dont go to the store imho they wouldnt have any idea what to do with it and act like nothings wrong. Call verizon and see what they have to say about your situation and while you at it you can ask for a replacement.

Sent from DROiDx using DROiDforumsAPP

xliderider

Reaction score
Your sd card might be corrupted. If you have a spare sd card, try putting that in your phone. If the problem goes away with the spare card in your phone, then back up your files to the computer then reformat the sd card. Then move only essential files and folders back to the card and test. Then move small groups of files back to your card and test. Repeat till everything you want is back on the card, or you have located a bad file.