Home Screen Messed Up

jenjean

Reaction score
I just received my Razr and have set up everything just fine. As soon as I started downloading apps, I get to about the 2nd or 3rd app (doesn't matter which app, Yahoo mail, Facebook, etc.) the home screen gets screwed up and all the icons become larger (really large). Also, when I reboot, the phone gets stuck on the Droid screen rebooting. In other words, it freezes up rebooting. I've tried resetting the phone, removing the SIM card, etc. It just does the same thing. It doesn't matter what app I download, so it's not the app that's causing the problem. Any help would be much appreciated.

OP
J

jenjean

Reaction score
***UPDATE*** I solved the problem by not using the social network feature during setup of the phone (gives you a list of social networking sites, i.e. Faceboo, Twitter, etc.). Instead, bypass the social network setup feature and use the market, or Play Store, instead to download your apps for each of the social networking sites. Prior to doing this, if your phone has frozen on reboot, just call your phone from a different phone and it will bring up your messed up home screen. Go to settings and reset your phone then follow the instructions for setting up your phone, but bypass the social network feature. Hope this helps.