DVD to Droid X

princessnridge

Reaction score
Is it possible that I can burn a DVD to my media library and then transfer it to the phone? Just thinking that I have a few trips coming up and if I could get a movie or two to the phone that I could pass off the phone to the kids to watch it on the trip. I am not really wanting to sign up for a monthly subscription to entertain them when we really don't travel that much and I really don't have much interest in watching TV on the phone when I have a TV at home or in the hotel.

cpinto

Reaction score
Is it possible that I can burn a DVD to my media library and then transfer it to the phone? Just thinking that I have a few trips coming up and if I could get a movie or two to the phone that I could pass off the phone to the kids to watch it on the trip. I am not really wanting to sign up for a monthly subscription to entertain them when we really don't travel that much and I really don't have much interest in watching TV on the phone when I have a TV at home or in the hotel.

Download a free video converter. This will convert your dvd to a format as you choose. Many let you select the phone you have, and one or two clicks then you're done.

OP
P

princessnridge

Reaction score

Download a free video converter. This will convert your dvd to a format as you choose. Many let you select the phone you have, and one or two clicks then you're done.

Awesome, Thanks so much.:cheers:

cybertec69

Silver Member
Reaction score
I use DVD Catalist3 retail, was only ten bucks, worth every red cent, have already loaded 7 movies to my HTC Incredibledancedroid, excelllent converter:icon_ banana:, plus you can adjust what quality you want the transfer to be at, basic is 700kbps, I bump it up to 1500 kbps. PLus it lets you select the phone that you have.

jtdiddy

Reaction score
I use dvd catalyst too...great program

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk