DroidForums.net Help!

danDroid

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
We have some cool features planned for the site, if you have a suggestion on what could make the place better, please let us know!

If you have questions on using the forum, post here.

Sam

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
correction

"this is the droid your looking for" should be "this is the droid you're looking for"...

and THEN you would be right. it is, in fact, the droid i've been looking for. ;)

Sam

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
cool, you can delete my post since it doesn't really have anything to do with the site.. I'm super excited about the site though! it looks like it will be a great place to toss ideas around.

J

JohnDroid

Sam, glad to have you here. No need to delete the post, people need to know it was your suggestion to fix the logo. I thank you!

Sam

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
it is beautiful. :eek:) don't forget your sig! i might copy it into mine...

*edit* how do i work the sig on this forum? its not the same as last time i did this..

Last edited:
J

JohnDroid

it is beautiful. :eek:) don't forget your sig! i might copy it into mine...

*edit* how do i work the sig on this forum? its not the same as last time i did this..

I think I had the usergroup permissions wrong but now you should be able to save the image I have to your HD (or, just link to it, it's hosted on droidforums.net) with the following code:

Code:
{URL="http://www.droidforums.net"}{IMG}http://www.droidforums.net/droidsig.gif{/IMG}{/URL}
** In the above, change the { and } to [ and ] or it won't work.

Also, I may update it now that we are thinking the Droid moniker will cover ALL droid phones... to:

"These are the droids you're looking for..."

Sam

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
methinks that's probably a good idea. thanks for sorting out the sig permissions!

mountainbikermark

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
We have some cool features planned for the site, if you have a suggestion on what could make the place better, please let us know!

If you have questions on using the forum, post here.

I also wouldn't mind paying if it gave me choices my Dish app didn't already give. The same games they show on Verizon I can already watch for free because I have Dish.

Support Our Troops!!!
<><
Notate