Droid X2

Nunyadamn

Reaction score
Any Update for Tomorrow?

I am 6 days into my Droid X and looking into apps and news I hear there is a Droid X2 that is supposed to come out tomorrow. Anyone know if this is true yet? It is only 3 hours away here on the west coast. Will it be hard for me to return the Droid X? I have not sent in the $50 rebate yet. I have 15 days right?

SuBDivisions

Reaction score
I am 6 days into my Droid X and looking into apps and news I hear there is a Droid X2 that is supposed to come out tomorrow. Anyone know if this is true yet? It is only 3 hours away here on the west coast. Will it be hard for me to return the Droid X? I have not sent in the $50 rebate yet. I have 15 days right?

According to my scource @ Vzw Corporate, the X^2 will not be hitting today.. its being held back for Gingerbread testing and release most likley. I would look to Next Friday release 20th, as earliest date.

Zecpull

Reaction score
I am guessing they want to release it with Gingerbread.. And they have not sold enough of the Droid X stock.. I Think so many people were waiting for the Bionic .. I think Verizon and Moto are losing because they are ..so Controlling

leonozug

Reaction score
May 26th It'll be here. Droidlife just posted it.

nice. still not sure if im gonna get it. but i will be in the store that day checking it out.

if it looks better than im expecting i might walk away with it.

One cool thing it says is it will have an HDMI mirror mode like the new LG phones have in them, being able to view your entire phone on your HDTV. That sounds like an awesome feature to me.

SDracis

Reaction score
The Droid X2 is set to arrive in Verizon Stores on May 26th BUT, for those who don't know.. Many non-offical stores that cell Verizon phones already have them ;) I got mine at best buy yesterday.

Raw Dodge

Reaction score
I'm getting the X2 retail, cause who knows, the Bionic may be too sweet to pass up and I don't want to be stuck in a two year contract just yet. lol

But yeah, hopefully it will BLAZE. It's got to be quicker than the X is now. I'm just hoping there is a noticiable difference from it and my X running Zombiestomped clocked to 1.2GHz. There better be!! lol!!

If my dual core tablet is anything like the dx2,the difference will be night and day.....not even close...no lag,or spinning wheel....instant loading....I want to get a dx2...

juhde

Droid X Rescue Squad
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Ordered mine yesterday, be here tuesday.

I'm going to miss 2.3.4 but not for long hopefully. Plus the specs make up for it in my eyes.

Sent from my Droid (for now)