Droid X2 Release tomorrow?

SuBDivisions

Reaction score
Latest rumors have it sometime Next week.. Costco has recieved dummy phones (pics all over twitter), but delay is probably because of gingerbread. Prepare for it either Monday or Friday of next week i say.

music life

Reaction score
Latest rumors have it sometime Next week.. Costco has recieved dummy phones (pics all over twitter), but delay is probably because of gingerbread. Prepare for it either Monday or Friday of next week i say.

well thats good news. since no official release date has been set im not to bothered about it not being this week.

they just BETTER have it out when they say. the delays are getting out of control

Taylor93

Reaction score
If the DROID x2 comes out anytime in the next six months I am going to kill someone. I had to wait 3 years to get a new phone. I got this DROID X 2 weeks ago. Ill go in there and raise all hell until they give me the DROID x2 for the release price. Around 250 most likely.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

Taylor I doubt the X2 will be over $199 for two years. It's not a 4G device like the Thunderbolt or Droid Charge. I think you have a 30 day return window if I'm not mistaken to return the X for a X2...hopefully it's still 30 days!! I think the X2 will likely be out by the end of May.

The return period is 14 days. Which shoot me in the foot, expired yeterday for me. How convenient. I thought it was going to be a 4g dual core processor phone. If it's not 4g, whatever, but if it's a dual core I'm going to get it. Hopefully I can sell my x on eBay for 175 or so, then I will have to pay $225. (guessing it's $400 with no deal) that's still a lot. I only paid 150 for my droid x. I dunno, I'll have to figure out what to do. If its not a dual core then I'm not going to get it anyway. Front facing camera(rumor) isint something I care about. Nor is another .34537 of an inch onto the phones screen. And another rumor I've heard is that there will be no "lump" at the end. Personally I like it cause I can grip the thing. Idk, I'll go do some Internet hunting and find the specs.

Beka27

Reaction score
Taylor, I think your X will be able to take you a long way, at the very least through the summer or fall until something really awesome comes out. I've seen the specs on the X2 and it just does not seem like THAT BIG of an improvement, at least not enough to make me want to pay full retail for... kind of the same phone.

If you're willing to pay retail for a phone, that gives you the leeway to really dig into this site and learn everything you can about the upcoming devices on the horizon, while playing with and fully enjoying your current phone.

RUSirius

Reaction score
According to a new leak the Motorola Droid X2 has indeed been delayed, with the device now set to launch in stores on May 26th. The same leak details some of the specs for the device, including it’s dual-core 1GHz CPU, 4.3-inch qHD resolution display, and an interface that seems to suggest the phone will launch with Gingerbread (Android 2.3).
The handset also features an 8MP rear camera capable of 720p video capture and the capability to use an HDMI connection for 1080p device mirroring on an HD TV. We still wish the list of specs also included a 4G LTE radio, but even without it the X2 remains a rather tempting option in Verizon’s lineup.

Motorola Droid X2 Now Set for May 26th Release, qHD Display and Gingerbread On Board | Android Phone