Droid x2 Prepaid

Bringwar

Reaction score
Hey guys. First time poster here. I've got a question about the Droid x2 I just picked up over Verizon prepaid. I'm wondering the stock OS version they come with now. Everywhere I read it says 2.2, even the verizon website. Yet mine came preloaded with 2.3.4. I did by it in the store so its possible the salesman did it for me but I'm questioning weather I got a new phone or was snuck a referb. It looked new, came in original packaging, but along with the OS version I see nothing about this MOTOBLUR people are talking about coming preloaded on the phone, on my phone. Any input would be great, thanks!

Sent from my DROID X2 using DroidForums

themib

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid 4 (XT894)
motoblur is a nicname for motorola's system version, current 1.3.412

edit: current android version 2.3.5
many times on forums we use system version instead of android version

Sent from my DROID X2 using DroidForums

Last edited:

Trip3601211

Reaction score
If it was brand new and never turned on, it should have been on 2.2 so that's weird that it came 2.3.4. Couldn't have been the salesman cuz the time to upgrade from 2.2 to 2.3.4 would have taken a minute and you probably would have asked what's taking so long. Sounds like a refurb to me.

Sent from My Rooted MB870/DROID X2 Running CM7

6flip9

Reaction score
As long as it didn't come in a white box. I've had a billion refurbs, they dont have a battery or cover, and the sim will be missing if it was ;/

Sent from my MB870 using Tapatalk