Droid X2?

BlackOtaku

Reaction score
So here I was thinking that the Bionic was the direct successor to the Droid X; it seems I was wrong in thinking that. Rumors: DROID X2 Will be Dual-Core, Incredible 2 Global? - Droid Life: A Droid Community Blog

- DROID X2 is rumored to be a Tegra 2 dual-core device. We had heard it was going to be clocked at 1GHz and were initially a little disappointed, but after hearing from one of our guys that it could be dual-core, that speed no longer bothered us and actually made sense. It also will not be 4G just as we figured. A current Verizon timeline has it slated for a May release.

- The Incredible 2 could wind up as a global device. I’m not hearing any signs that it will just be a re-hashed version of the supposedly-cancelled Merge, but another bigger-screened Incredible (4″) with a new radio. Current Verizon timeline suggests a March release date. Seems early? I thought so too.

-And lastly, we’re hearing May for the DROID BIONIC.

What do you guys think? Personally I don't expect 4G to hit my area for a while, so if Verizon really jacks up the prices for 4G plans I might just go with the X2. Decisions, decisions :popcorn:

DroidXDawg

Reaction score
That is precisely what I am going to do. I am more "techy" than my wife so she wants me to use her upgrade and pass down my X to her. I am really high on the Bionic but without 4G it doesn't make sense to go with it. I was really excited to hear about the Droid X 2...that will very likely be my upgrade now.

joker402

Reaction score
Aslong as the X2 has FFC i dont see why not get it instead of the bionic if you have no 4g. Plus maybe, just maybe we will get 1gb ram and cool docks for the X2 like the atrix.