New DROID Bionic Running Gingerbread Gets Benchmarked, Dual-core OMAP Replaces Tegra

Reaction score
That is what I say. I am going to have my next phone for 2 years. I am not going to settle for a phone because I am not willing to wait any longer. I want one that I would like for that time. The Bionic fits that bill. So I am waiting.
The specs sound good,now formfactor!!

Comon now crankin... youve been nubbin long enough on this device like I am to know theres a whole bunch missing! I wanna confirm the cpu, onboard/expandable storage, RAM?, webtop, and all the other things this lil thing should be packing considering they made us wait. This thing better not be effin ugly thats all I have to say = )

Crankintopwater69

Silver Member
Reaction score
That is what I say. I am going to have my next phone for 2 years. I am not going to settle for a phone because I am not willing to wait any longer. I want one that I would like for that time. The Bionic fits that bill. So I am waiting.
The specs sound good,now formfactor!!

Comon now crankin... youve been nubbin long enough on this device like I am to know theres a whole bunch missing! I wanna confirm the cpu, onboard/expandable storage, RAM?, webtop, and all the other things this lil thing should be packing considering they made us wait. This thing better not be effin ugly thats all I have to say = )

My wish is they keep the formfactor!!