Droid X2 woud you or would you not?

cece5702

Reaction score
Would you purchase the X2 when its released? I currently have the Original Droid and dont really want a 4G yet until its in my area a year and half from now. By that time, I will be ready to upgrade anyway.

I read the specs and it looks like the X2 will have dual core? Your thoughts?

rlarson_mn

Reaction score
With the new Gingerbreqd elease my Droid X has the highest readings on Quadrant I have ever seen. May not need to upgrade to the X2. I sure do not want a 4g phone at this time since 4g is at least 2 years away from being activated in my area.

OP
cece5702

cece5702

Reaction score
By the time my upgrade comes around, the X will be history. So I too want to stay with 3G for awhile. I guess I will have to go with the X2 since that will be the next new smartphone comparable to the X.
With the new Gingerbreqd elease my Droid X has the highest readings on Quadrant I have ever seen. May not need to upgrade to the X2. I sure do not want a 4g phone at this time since 4g is at least 2 years away from being activated in my area.

Nightmares

Reaction score
No way, it looks like a little better version of the X. If im gonna upgrade. Im really gonna upgrade to an overall better phone.

DJxPanda

Reaction score
Depends on a few things. 1. Is 4g gonna be available?
2. Is it gonna cost me an arm and a leg again?
3. What developments for the X are done?
4. What other comparable Phones will be available?
5. Will moto lock the damn bootloader again?! Thats the real question.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums