DROID X2 by Motorola Accessories

BillyT

Reaction score
I picked up an extended battery for the DX2 yesterday. It was in a DX2 box and came with a DX2 cover. It is a BH6X.

Redflea

Silver Member
Reaction score
Ordered a car mount and desktop dock for my wife's DX2 from Amazon...they are pretty cheap there, better pricing than at VZW w/my VZW 25% corp. discount.

myriad46

Reaction score
Multimedia dock is $22 and change before shipping on Amazon, as well. Gotta love X1 accessories working on the X2. Nice move Motorola.

jacobbones

Reaction score
THe Dx2 takes the same battery as the original.
I also purchased an otterbox Defender for the X2 that is for the X1 and it fit fine.

DroidXDoes4G

Reaction score
I like how VZW has the Droid 1 accesories work on the Droid 2, and the X with the X2.

Saves alot of $$$

myriad46

Reaction score
I like how VZW has the Droid 1 accesories work on the Droid 2, and the X with the X2.

Saves alot of $$$

Except for anything that has to do with the shape of the Droid 1. The Droid 2 had a different chin, so different dock and different cases.

yutzybrian

Reaction score
Did otterbox modify their cases at all for the absence of the.camera button? Looking to pick up a defender but if the case is the exact same as the x1 ill just pick it up off ebay instead of paying verizon 50

Posting from the X2

yutzybrian

Reaction score
If anyone is interested, Otterbox already has the Defender & Commuter series available for the X2.

yeah i got mine today and it is GREAT

Does it have the camera button on the case or no?

Posting from the X2

*Edit: Looked at the pics on their site and they did remove the camera button from the case. Ordered mine directly from Otterbox now.

Anyone else looking to get an Otterbox case directly from their site use coupon code
tb0411u to get 10% off and free FedEx SmartPost Shipping :icon_ banana:

Last edited:

CalvaryMike

Reaction score
Did otterbox modify their cases at all for the absence of the.camera button? Looking to pick up a defender but if the case is the exact same as the x1 ill just pick it up off ebay instead of paying verizon 50
I ordered mine from Otterbox for the X2 and it came with the camera button. If they removed it, then I'm calling Otterbox for an exchange. It's really no bid deal. But, if they changed the case in a week, I want the latest.

Last edited:

yutzybrian

Reaction score
I ordered mine from Otterbox for the X2 and it came with the camera button. If they removed it, then I'm calling Otterbox for an exchange. It's really no bid deal. But, if they changed the case in a week, I want the latest.

Just got mine today and I can confirm that it is indeed missing the camera button on the case