Motorola Droid X2 available online May 19th!

p1ngputts

Reaction score
Decisions decisions... do I pull the trigger or wait 2 weeks to see if bionic news surfaces....

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

the3dolla

Reaction score
I pulled the trigger, even if the bionic surfaces, i'm thinking a 2nd gen 4g phone would be best. I just ordered online, price was $189.99 for me. I paid the extra $12 for overnight, instead of trying to call and get them to overnight it for free; didn't feel like dealing with it.

CalvaryMike

Reaction score
I pulled the trigger, even if the bionic surfaces, i'm thinking a 2nd gen 4g phone would be best. I just ordered online, price was $189.99 for me. I paid the extra $12 for overnight, instead of trying to call and get them to overnight it for free; didn't feel like dealing with it.
I did the same thing. I'm upgrading from a Motorola flip phone and I was holding out for the Bionic or whatever it will be. I can't wait any longer while the world passes me by. Verizon site says free overnight shipping, but the only way I could get overnight was to pay the $12. I might try to get them to refund me the overnight fees later.

the3dolla

Reaction score
I did the same thing. I'm upgrading from a Motorola flip phone and I was holding out for the Bionic or whatever it will be. I can't wait any longer while the world passes me by. Verizon site says free overnight shipping, but the only way I could get overnight was to pay the $12. I might try to get them to refund me the overnight fees later.

I think overnight isn't included any more the FREEOVRNT code doesn't work any longer, said it was expired. Their free shipping is two day shipping now. Stupid of them to release phones on Thursday then!!!!!

the3dolla

Reaction score
Guess it's almost free overnight, since the phone was $189.99 this morning.

CalvaryMike

Reaction score
The phone came up for me as $159 and said free overnight shipping. I called Verizon and they credited me the $12 shipping. They said it was the free overnight shipping was a mistake, but still credited me for it. The site now shows free two day shipping.

Hybrid_Droid

Reaction score
Just ordered my DX2 a couple hours ago with the 12 dollar overnight, guess I should give them a call as well.

Zecpull

Reaction score
I got mine at Best Buy.. they were going to Match the online Price.. But it Jumped back up to 199? . .It is Way faster than my Droid X. I have not tried that much yet.. But all the menus are instant. My X was still Stock I may Root it now..since ota gingerbread never Came.

it is running android 2.2.2