Droid X wont boot after restoring nandroid

sicRage

Reaction score
Went from liberty GB .5 trying to restore back to stock rooted GB leak .595. i restored my nandroid now i am stuck at the boot logo. :icon_evil: no sbf access at the moment since i am at work. cant boot into recovery just keeps reloading boot logo (not boot animation). anyone know a quick fix? its ok if i have to sbf just wishing i could use my phone. Thanks in advance.

***problem fixed. Had to sbf about 5 times before all the problems cleared up.*** thanks everyone for the advice.

Last edited:

Desicrator

Reaction score
you sbf'ed back to froyo before using the nandroid correct?

OP
sicRage

sicRage

Reaction score
i didn't because the nandroid was a backup of 595 Gingerbread. I have restored back to that backup before but for whatever reason this time it didn't like it. I was having market issues and was going to go back to when it worked and reinstall Liberty.
**Edit** keep having these market issues, might just say on froyo till TBH releases rooted GB 596

Last edited:

Antob125

Reaction score
IMO Sbf back to froyo root your phone again. Slow DX bootstrapper again go into recovery and restore nandroid to whichever you have saved. That should do the trick

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

rideinthewaves

Reaction score
can some on help! was installing a rom went to reboot and stuck at m logo did the hard reset wipped the cash and the data still wont boot went and got a samsung charge but love my x and want it back!
:icon_eek:

OP
sicRage

sicRage

Reaction score
can some on help! was installing a rom went to reboot and stuck at m logo did the hard reset wipped the cash and the data still wont boot went and got a samsung charge but love my x and want it back!
:icon_eek:
sounds like something went wrong, maybe the file wasnt complete. what rom were you trying to flash? you should sbf back to 2.3.340 the re download the rom on your computer then move to your sd card and try again.

Last edited:

gunz.jones

Reaction score
Might have to sbf when you get home. The only other trick was to boot into stock recovery or hope a battery pull got cwm up and wipe data and cache.

Sent from a D2G Dark Angel