Droid X Will NOT boot up. NEED HELP PLEASE!

sikkush

Reaction score
Hi I have a droid x that I recently rooted with Z4 root. I was deciding what rom to use I tried Liberated 1.5 and LexLite 3.0. On the boot up of LexLite 3.0 it stays at the motorola logo. I have tried everything to restart. I even tried holding down the power button & home screen button to reset everything to default. It still is just sitting at the motorola screen. If anyone can help please contact me.

SikKush

Last edited:

ilikemoneygreen

Silver Member
Reaction score
First do a battery pull, that will restart the device. Is it in an infinite loop? im not an x expert, im sure this will be moved to the x area, im sure a wiser person on that phone will get you going in a breeze. Welcome to the forums!

OP
S

sikkush

Reaction score
thank you.. yes i did do a battery pull and it dont do a loop it just stay there as the logo.

13th angel

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Have you tried booting into stock recovery and wiping data/cache? Not sure how to boot into recovery on one without a keyboard but you should be able to find out how by looking around here (something about holding both volume buttons down while booting comes to mind, not sure though). If you've tried that then it sounds like its time to sbf (pm me if you need a link to it, can't post links on here).

OP
S

sikkush

Reaction score
lol i did that to its power and the home button and still nothing but i am haring alot about this sbf and i think its going to be the only way but i am on 2.2 ?

13th angel

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
lol i did that to its power and the home button and still nothing but i am haring alot about this sbf and i think its going to be the only way but i am on 2.2 ?

Thats fine, the 2.2 sbf is what you would need anyways. I'm going to pm you a link to the sbf for the Droid X, it also has all the instructions for what to do with it. Make sure you have the latest motorola usb drivers installed on your computer.