Droid X recent call issue

dslchuck

Reaction score
When I go to look at recent call list....after about 1 to 1 1/2 seconds it kicks me back to home. Only issue I have found since recent update. Searched forum the best I could and found no issue on this unless I over looked. Help appreciated.

tgyberg

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 2XL & Pixel C
Have you frozen any bloat? Sometimes if you freeze the wrong thing you get weird bugs like this. I know because I've had every possible bug! ;)

OP
D

dslchuck

Reaction score
Not that I'm aware of. If I have....it was inadvertently. How can I check for this?

Nemo Aeternamn

Droid X Rescue Squad
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Have you tried clearing cache in recovery?

"I'll get you my little pretty... And your little dog todo too"
"I don't even have a little dog todo"

korgibear

Reaction score
Clearing cache in recovery?

Hello Nemo Aeternamn,

How do I clear the cache in recovery?

Since the upgrade, no missed calls appear in the Missed Calls list of the Recent Calls section. This is bad if I miss a call from work and won't even know it. I get the missed call notification on the upper status bar, but if I miss more than 1 call, then I'm out of luck knowing who from.

Thanks!

korgibear :blink:

Savagerun

Reaction score
To wipe cache in recovery just power off your phone first. Next press and hold in you home button then press and hold in your power button. Continue holding in both buttons till you see a triangle on the screen then release the buttons and press in both volume buttons at the same time. Now use your volume button to scroll down to where it says wipe cache partition and select it with your power button. Once it's says cache wipe complete then just select reboot system.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums