Droid X emoticons?

Abacab

Reaction score
So I got my Droid X today, replacing my Droid from Best Buy. I was doing some text messages and notice that the Droid emoticons no longer appear. Is there a way to turn these on? I'm pretty disappointed because I really liked them. Don't ask me why. :D

theresa615

Reaction score
I also got my Droid X this morning and noticed no smileys when texting ughhh i came from blackberry where they were so cute tried goggling droid x emoticons and found nothing. is there an app for them:droideris:

helipilot

Reaction score
icons missing?

You probably put a launcher on and it covered them up. remove the launcher and they will be there again.

theresa615

Reaction score
Great!!! okay what is the launcher and how do I remove it :droideris:Thanks

mazz0310

Reaction score
No I don't see any either in txt messages or anything.....hmm weird.

wa2ddl

Reaction score
on an island off the Florida coast (Hutchinson)
Yeah, not only that, but I don't see any way to forward a text to another phone, and...

I had to download an app in order to save a picture that was sent in a text.

To have to download an app for that is too strange for me. I hated the BB Storm, but at least you were able to do those and it had emoticons. I don't have them either.

jakeescandon

Reaction score
i have a droid x too and want smileys of some sort or the aliens instead of normal dots is there a way to get them?

jpick1369

Reaction score
which handcent do you down load for the smileys?????thanks man. I had the storm or should I say 6 storms in less than a year I hated it but did like the smileys and was REALLY disappointed that this one with all the **** bans and whistles didnt have any worth a damn

lterry913

Reaction score
Iif you are using swype to text just hit menu and insert smileys...it brings up a long list of emoticons.

FunN4Lo

Reaction score
Similar issue, the answer may help you and me... I have had a Droid 1 for 6 months. I use the stock text app. The emoticons I selected from were little green guys. Now, out of the blue, when I select them, they are just key board symbols. But when they send they are little green guys. How do I get the little green guys back on the select screen?