Droid X Custom Boot Logo I'll create

Robberson

Reaction score
61be4fb5-555c-a52f.jpg

Could you make a boot screen from this? I would appreciate it. Twitter @trapblaster

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

Can you please make a boot logo using the attached image? Thanks!

ipad 2 smart cover
ipad 2 speaker dock
ipad 2 stand cases

Steveo412

Reaction score
If u could fix this up for me I would gladly appreciate it.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

Malone2006

Reaction score
I would be eternally grateful if you could make this into a boot logo. I'm such a huge fan.

mjwhitta

Reaction score
Here are the last 5 requested... Robberson, the Kanye one didn't turn out that great in my opinion. It would have been impossible to read so I only used the heart. If you have a better pic I could try again.

Malone2006

Reaction score
Dude, thanks so much for doing this for me. I haven't the mental fortitude to take on such as task as this just yet, and you really helped me out, even though I have an insanely low post count (I seriously joined this site today to see if you would do that boot logo). I shall be back to this site way more often because of your non-discriminating help!!!

wyld

Reaction score
Ok Maybe wrong thread for this but couldn't anything on it. I tried flashing a crt animation (TV) the other day had an endless bootloop. Wiping data in stack recovery wouldn't help. what the best way to get that t work? Many thanks!!!! And move to right if anyone feels necessary!!!!!!

DarkSlideX DroidX

Reaction score
Ok Maybe wrong thread for this but couldn't anything on it. I tried flashing a crt animation (TV) the other day had an endless bootloop. Wiping data in stack recovery wouldn't help. what the best way to get that t work? Many thanks!!!! And move to right if anyone feels necessary!!!!!!

DarkSlideX DroidX

Uh, maybe? It is the wrong thread. Sbf, only way to fix that.

"The road to hell is paved with good intentions"

Byakushiki

Reaction score
Just a quick question, mj, how do I get rid of that ubuntu style boot animation? I figured I'd give it a shot but now it doesn't go away after I flash a different boot animation. Even sbf'd and it's still there.
Edit: Nevermind. A data wipe after sbf restored it to the D2 animation.

Last edited:

mjwhitta

Reaction score
I believe that the bootanimation can be installed to one of two locations. My bootanimation installs to /data/local which takes priority over the other location which I can't remember... so in the future you should be able to just open a terminal, login as root, and delete /data/local/bootanimation.zip

Apex 2.0 RC2 DX